Iloilo Federation for Information Technology, Inc.
an organization duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission last December 14, 2006.
It was created with a purposes to become a premier development partner for world-class ICT HR anchored on industry standards.
Currently, the organization composed of the IT-BPM Companies, Service Companies, Academe, Government Agencies, and the Local Government Units of the City and the Province of Iloilo.
It played a role in the development of the ICT and economic development of the ICT services in Iloilo.
IFIT attended the year end assessment and planning of the National ICT Confederation of the Philippines in Cebu City.
Legato Healtcare Technologies inaugurate their service delivery site at Megaword, Iloilo City.
WNS inaugurate its 3rd service delivery site at Megaword, Iloilo City.
IFIT hosted the 11th NICP ICT Summit at the Iloilo Convention Center, Iloilo City.
Mina, Iloilo awarded as Best in eGov for Business Empowerment Award and was awarded by Huawie for winning the International Learning Award. While the Province of Iloilo was awarded 3rd Place in the Best eGov for Business Empowerment Award.
IloBiz another locally grown IT-BPM non-voice company opened its door for jobs to the Ilonggos.
Iqor inaugurates its 4th service delivery site at Megaword, Mandurriao, Iloilo City. This expansion will bring more jobs for the Ilonggos.
- HGS inaguarated their 2nd delivery site at Megaword, Mandurriao, Iloilo City.
- IFIT awarded by NICP ast ICT Council Countryside Champion
- Municipality of Mina and Iloilo Province winners in the Digital Governance Award 2018.
- IFIT hosted UHACK-Agritech by Union Bank
- Mina Iloilo winner Best eGov G2B, Iloilo Province 3rd place o the same category.
- Hosted U-Hack with Union Bank
- Conducted E-Council Certification for IFIT Members together with BNEFIT.
- IT-BPM companies signed Voluntary Code of Conduct during May 1, 2017 Job Fair.
- Conduct screening of Service Management Program at NIPC Estancia
- Conduct IT-BPM Radio Promotion Campaign with President Mr. Adrian Funtelar.
- IFIT support the IT-BPM Industry Roadshow at Roxas Capiz. CAPIZ ICT Council is being mentored by IFIT to developed for a full blown council.
IFIT needs to search on the event foretold. This is the day of the Dark Age as of this writing.
IFIT joined the 2009 eServices Conference and Exhibition in SMX Convention Center, Pasay City. It also conducted the Iloilo IT Career Advocacy Forum in Public and Private High Schools. IFIT also conducted a study on ICT Human Resource Survey.
Iloilo ranked 3rd in the Next Wave Cities Study conducted by BPAP-CICT-DTI. It joined the 2008 eServices Conference at SMX Convention Center, Pasay City. It conducted its 3rd IT Week: Building our Future in IT. IFIT also joined the Iloilo IT Investment Forum in Amigo Terrace Hotel, Iloilo City.
IFIT joined the 2007 eServices Conference and Exhibits at ESDA Shangrila Hotel, Manila. It continued the 2nd Iloilo IT Week: IT Innovates Iloilo. IFIT also joined the Cebu ICT Exhibition and Conference at the Cebu Convention Center.
Another forum was organized with Mr. Dondi Mapa of IBM was the resource person. This forum was the birth of the 1st Iloilo IT Week.
A forum was organized by DTI-Iloilo entitled "Answering the Call to Outsouring" where Mr. Boni Belen, Executive Director of CEDFIT was the resource person. He inspired the stakeholder to create an organization patterned to CEDFIT.
Business Process Outsourcing companies visited Iloilo to check its readiness to become a BPO hub outside Manila, but found it to be unprepared.